Hassle free conference management
Why hold a conference:
- Build Morale: Taking your staff away for a team-building event is great way to build people's morale and to encourage effective communication amongst employees.
- Brief Staff/Clients: Hold a conference or meeting to brief staff when the company is undergoing large operational changes.
- Solve a Problem & Generate Ideas: You may need to discuss various solutions to a company problem. You can divide staff into groups and each group can present their solution to the problem.
- Exchange Information: It's an excellent platform to share results of new studies and to keep all professionals within your industry updated.
- Initiate and Review Policies: Company policies should be reviewed and new ones created when necessary. This can sometimes be an arduous task so what better way to do this than have a conference dedicated to "company policies"?
- Product Launch: Invite all companies or clients that form your target market and combine the product launch with useful information that delegates can take home.
So how can we help?
Whether it's the first time you've thought of hosting a conference or you've been at it for years, one thing is for sure: organising takes a whole load of time, effort and people...
If you need help in planning, organising and managing the event or just need some extra support at the event then contact us and we'll work out the perfect package for you...
You can either go all-inclusive or pick and mix from our services to ensure you the exact support you need!
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Free venue finding
- Pre-event administration
- Online registration tools
- Marketing of the event using traditional and digital platforms
- Creation of conference badges, delegate packs and signage
- Sourcing any welcome gifts, promotional goodies or gift bags
- Project Management of events from concept to on the day management
- Event hosting to supplement your existing team
- Series of Pre-Conference meetings with venue and your team
- Health & Safety work including risk assessments and method statements
- Delegate Management
- Registration on the day
- Conference evaluation service, produce paperwork and results
- Hospitality for any VIPS